SYMPOSIUM FOR COMPANIES RULES
PRE-CONGRESS SYMPOSIUM FOR COMPANIES TO BE HELD WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE XXIII INTERNATIONAL ANEMBE BOVINE MEDICINE CONGRESS
FECHA: 5 and 6 de JUNE de 2018
ANEMBE is aware of the contribution of companies in this sector to enhancing the technical knowledge of veterinarians dedicated to the beef sector, and since this is a priority goal of our association, we want to offer these companies the opportunity to organise a “Pre-Congress Symposium” within the framework of our upcoming Congress.
This symposium would be held on Tuesday, 5 June (all day), and/or in the morning of Wednesday, 6 June, because the Congress will start on the Wednesday afternoon at the Conference Centre in Vigo (Pontevedra).
The conditions for organising the symposium are the following:
- The duration of the symposium will be a full day or half a day.
- The companies will be responsible for all costs regarding speakers, meeting rooms, audiovisual equipment, auxiliary personnel, catering, and any other items needed for the symposium.
- The secretary’s office of ANEMBE will provide, free of charge, assistance in preparing budgets and arranging the hiring of any services required from the conference centre.
- All the participants in the symposium must be registered to attend the congress.
- Companies may invite all the people registered for the Congress to the symposium or prepare any personal invitations they deem appropriate.
- The symposium’s programme must be submitted to the secretary’s office of ANEMBE before 5 February to be able to add it to the Congress’ programme and, thus, provide the necessary publicity.
- It is recommended that the time dedicated to presenting specific products should not exceed 30% of the duration of the symposium. This information must be accurate, balanced, clear and objective, and based on an updated assessment of the scientific evidence.
- Any companies that wish to participate in organising this activity must enter into a commitment to cooperate with ANEMBE for the value of at least €6,000 per symposium during 2018, including: publicity on the Website and Bulletin, registrations, and all collaborations performed in relation to the Congress.
- Any requirement by a company for more than one symposium will be subject to the availability of rooms.
If your company is interested in this proposal, please contact the secretary’s office of ANEMBE for more information before the 15 January.